We present to your attention a family house located in Bistritsa.
The house is part of a small complex of 8 single-family houses.
The house has two floors, on the first floor there is a dining room and a living room, a study, a bathroom with a toilet , an auxiliary room and a kitchen.
On the second floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms with toilet.
The house has 2 garages, two parking spaces and a small yard. The heating will be either gas or local.
Act 16 is expected in March 2025.
Bathrooms-faience, terracotta, installed toilets, washbasins, batteries, etc.; flooring living room, winter garden and corridors - Italian granite; bedrooms: laminate flooring; walls and ceilings - white latex; installed interior doors; installed switches and sockets; working heating - floor from a heat pump. Installed hot water boiler powered by the air-to-water heat pump. Internet management of heating and hot water.
On a quiet street , with a beautiful view.
Bistritsa is located at the foot of Vitosha Mountain, 15 km southeast of the center of the capital, between Vitosha quarter. Simeonovo and Pancharevo near ul. The Ring Road.
Originating centuries ago, over the years it has become an expensive villa zone of the capital. Since 1998, by a decision of the Sofia Municipal Council, it has been declared a resort area, and its adjacent nine villa zones have the status of a neighborhood within Sofia Municipality, Sofia-city region, defined as a luxury residential area, designed for low-rise construction in a natural environment. Bistritsa occupies 4% of the land of Sofia Municipality.
Three rivers pass through Bistritsa – Yanchovska and Stara Reka, which merge and form the Bistritsa River, which crosses Bistritsa and Pancharevo entirely and flows into Iskar at the Pancharevo Lake at 600 m. n.v. Its total length is about 12 km. An additional charm of the area is given by several artificial waterfalls in the lower reaches of the river. The length of the Mud River from the Bistrishko Branishte Nature Park to the Mladost Business Park serves as a border between Bistritsa and Simeonovo.
On the administrative territory of Bistritsa are located the monument "Kambanite" and the newly built Business Park "Kambanite", the villa zones Bunkera (part), Malinova dolina - Gerena, Schumako , Kozanin Dol, Zli Kamak, Monastery, Kalfin dol, Bistritsa, Belikata, as well as many residential complexes of closed type. drinking water treatment plant in Bulgaria – treatment plant "Bistritsa". Above Bistritsa passes the Rila Water Pipeline, along the route of which a tourist alley is built. Bistrichani call it "Canal", officially named "eng. Ivan Ivanov. Very nice route with wonderful views. From here you can go to Zheleznitsa or to Simeonovo. You can also take one of the paths to x. Aleko or to Cherni Vrah. Above Bistritsa is located the Bistrishko Branishte Nature Park – one of the first reserves in Bulgaria, declared a protected area back in 1934. East Bistritsa is bordered by Pancharevo and Kokalyane, and to the north and west by Simeonovo, Malinova Dolina, Business Park " Sofia" and Residential Park Sophia." In the immediate vicinity of ul. Bistrishko Shosse and the Ring Road is located IKEA store.
The beautiful scenery of S. Bistritsa and the mountain character predetermine the village as a tourist destination.
Two rivers pass here - Yanchovska and Stara, which merge almost in the center and form the Mushroomeshnitsa River.
Not far away is the Pancharevo Lake - a favorite place for outings of Sofia residents.
Has many eco-trails, who They leave from with. Bistritsa and Go In Inside on Vitoshaor Cross towards with. Railroad, Plan and Pasarel.
The Bistritsa Monastery "St. George" was the main monastery of Mala Sveta Gora. His temple is today's church "St. George" in Bistritsa. After the conquest of Sofia by the Turks, the monastery was destroyed in 1382. For a long time there was a consecrated ground where people gathered on St. George's Day. In the 15th century, a small church was erected there, dug into the ground. Next to the destroyed monastery there was a fortress in the Kalugerovi Livadi area.
The monastery "St. Petka" is located in the Kalugerovi Livadi area of Vitosha Mountain in the northwestern part of Bistritsa. It was founded in the 10th century near the old fortress. The monastery temple was built in Byzantine times on the foundations of the fortress church. In the XIV century it was destroyed by the Turks and a small church was built in the ground - this place is also called Manastirishte. After the Liberation, a small church was built, which existed until 1951. In 1956 was built today's church "St. Elijah".
Currently, the monastery is permanent. It is a complex of church, residential and farm buildings. You can drive to the monastery on an asphalt road that turns left of the Bistritsa road.
The cultural richness of S. Bistritsa are the "Bistritsa Babi", famous for their performances of authentic folklore, not only in Bulgaria but all over the world. In 2005 they are included in the UNESCO List of Masterpieces of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity .
Above Bistritsa is located the reserve Bistrishko Branishte - one of the first reserves in Bulgaria, declared a protected area in 1934.
Quick and easy access to the village and the villa zones through main thoroughfares - ul. Bistrishko shose, bul. Simeonovsko shose and ul. Samokovsko shose.
• Bus line No 69, with route - Darvenitsa Bus Station - bul. ST. Kliment Ohridski - v.z. Malinova dolina - v.z. Bunkera - s. Bistritsa - s. Railroad
• Bus line No 70, with route - Darvenitsa Bus Station - bul. ST. Kliment Ohridski - v.z. Malinova dolina - v.z. Bunkera - s. Bistritsa - s. Railway - s. Plan
• Bus line No 98, with route - zhk. Gotse Delchev - bul. Ring Road - kv. Dragalevtsi - kv. Simeonovo - s. Bistritsa - s. Railroad
• Route line No 47, with route - sq. Sugar factory - Pancharevo
• Route line No 25, with route - s. Bistritsa - Metro 2